Please look under the tabs or click on the links to relevant documents and resources.
Before training or a match check the following:
1. Have I traveled from another country or from Victoria in the last 14 days? Y / N
2. Have I had close contact with someone else who has traveled from another country or from Victoria or has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Y / N
3. Do I have a fever? Y / N
4. Do I have any respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat or shortness of breath? Y / N
5. Have I been unwell or do I have any flu-like symptoms? Y ? N
If you answer YES to any - DO NOT ATTEND
Friday 17th July 2020
Following changes distributed by the NSW Government yesterday, the following changes to the MDNA have been implemented effective immediately.
- any person who has traveled, or reside with someone who has traveled from Victoria in the last 14 days is not permitted to train or play at Maitland Netball.
- any person who has been in NSW at an identified case location must not attend training or play at Maitland Netball. more details here
- day players will only be permitted for teams that do not have 7 players. If your team has 7, you will not be permitted an 8th player om the form of a day player. The day player must follow the hygiene procedure located in the MDNA COVID-19 Safe Policy (Updated 17/07/2020).
- The Public Heath Order states that spectators must restricted. This strictly means that the rules must be adhered to. No more than 1 parent for juniors and preferably no spectators for seniors.
Thursday 16th July 2020
Round 2 will be played this Saturday 18th July from 8am. Please remember only 1 parent/guardian per child allowed at the game. Wash or sanitise your hands before and after your match. No high-fives, hand shaking or other physical contact off the court.
Come up with the best way to thank the other team for the game, send us a short video of it (max 15 sec)!